Travel Installment Plan
Do you want to take a vacation but has limited budget?
- The travel installment plan is available to all the FIT customers of Uno Adventure and Holidays.
- Customers are entitled of two booking options: Domestic or International Tour Booking.
- Please send a clear scanned copy of our agreement and with your signature to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org attached with the following required documents.
- Filled-out application form
- 2 valid IDs (Company ID & Government ID e.g. Passport copy, BIR ID, SSS); If foreigner, copy of passport and visa
- Certificate of Employment
- Approval of the travel installment plan will take 24 – 48 hours and will be advised through e-mail.
- Should you have any queries or clarification, please feel free to call us at (02) 800-3000 loc. 521
- Uno Adventure and Holidays requires a deposit equivalent to the amount of the Airfare to block the reservations.
- The remaining balance shall be calculated accordingly based on the cost of the Land arrangement.
Installment of Payment
- Terms of payment shall be every 15th & 30th of the month and must be completed 30 days prior to the departure.
You may deposit your payments to the account details below:
BANK NAME: Banco De Oro (BDO) ACCOUNT TYPE: Peso
ACCOUNT NAME: Superjet Travel and Holidays Inc. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00-212-0072-392
- All cancellation notification must be made by contacting UNO Adventure & Holidays via email@example.com and has to be acknowledge by the Reservations department with a cancellation number that our contracted partners provided us.
- Cancelling your reservation or failing to show will result in a charge for the total amount of the whole package; inclusive of air fare and land arrangement. Taxes may apply.
- This installment plan is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
- In cases of cancellation due to force majeure, for purposes of the rules, shall mean acts of God, calamities, actual disasters, and other reasons beyond the control and diligence of reserving party, will therefore submit a letter of cancellation stating all the necessary information such as the reason and pertinent details of the guest/s. Appropriate charges may be levied based on management’s discretion.
At this moment, we have not yet blocked the rooms of the hotel unless you will advise us to do so.