If there’s an island worth recommending in the country’s southern part besides Cebu, Palawan or Davao area, Bohol is the one. Bohol Packages or Promo Tours to Bohol today are very affordable, especially for a wanderlust. We, at Uno Tours, for example, is one of the travel agencies in Manila that offers cheap Bohol Promo Tours that will surely satisfy your traveling needs.
With Bohol’s wide array of astonishing tourist attractions: white sand beaches, diverse wildlife, magnificent sites, it will make you not leave the province. The Chocolate Hills alone makes you curious enough to see them. And if you’re craving to see them now, you should do it now. For that reason, this article will give you a heads-up if you’re planning to visit Bohol on a budget.
HOW TO GET TO BOHOL
The easiest way to get to Bohol is by plane whose travel time from Manila to Tagbilaran City, Bohol’s capital city, is around 1 hour and 15 minutes. If you’re planning to travel by boat, Tagbilaran City Pier is the right destination whether you’re coming from Manila, Visayas or Mindanao.
PLACES TO VISIT IN BOHOL
As you set foot on the island, it is time to feast your eyes around the site wandering around the province. Here are some of the natural attractions that you might not want to miss during your stay.
- CHOCOLATE HILLS – This group of hills are probably the most famous tourist attraction in Bohol.
- PHILIPPINE TARSIER SANCTUARY – It is a forested area in Bohol that protect the Philippine Tarsier, one of Bohol’s famous symbol, and its habitat from extinction.
- LOBOC RIVER CRUISE – Find yourself comfortable as you experience serenity in this floating restaurant that runs through Loboc river.
- LOBOC MAN-MADE FOREST – This man-made forest is a 2-kilometer stretch of Mahogany trees set in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns in response to the alarming deforestation.
Also, there are many other tourist destinations in this province and check them out here: http://www.unotours.com/touring-bohol-important-landmarks-you-should-visit/
BOHOL TOURS AND PROMOS
Bohol’s most popular tours are the Island-Hopping Tour and the Countryside Tour. Meanwhile, Uno Tours and our Bohol Tours Promo is one of the best options to get the best out of your tour in Bohol. Below are some of the list of tours with the destinations it spans.
- COUNTRYSIDE TOUR – This tour covers Chocolate Hills, Sandugo Site, Baclayon Church, Loboc River Cruise, Loboc Man-Made Forest, and other tourist attractions.
- ISLAND-HOPPING TOUR – This tour typically involves dolphin-watching and snorkeling in Balicasag Island and Virgin Island.
- SAGBAYAN PEAK TOUR – This tour usually stops at Sagbayan Peak, Mag-Aso Falls, Punta Cruz Watchtower, Hinagdanan Cave.
BOHOL PACKAGES AND SAMPLE ITINERARIES
For a first time visitor in Bohol, everyone must try the Countryside Tour and Island-Hopping Tour. This is simply because it highlights the most breathtaking landscapes and sceneries in the province. Below are some of itineraries offered in Bohol. Note that the price of this itinerary depends on what hotel you will be staying at.
Option 1: 5 Days and 4 Nights
|DAY 1:||TAGBILARAN AIRPORT ARRIVAL|
|DAY 2:||BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR|
|DAY 3:||BALICASAG TOUR|
|DAY 4:||BOHOL PANGLAO ISLAND TOUR|
To sum up, if you’re a group of five, it is advised to prepare at least P5,000 for this trip, excluding the airfare. Therefore, if you have the right amount of money, tour Bohol with Uno Tours’ Bohol Tours Promo. This way, you can maximize your time and avoid stress while collecting wonderful and memorable memories.