Argentina Visa Application
- Personal Appearance – the embassy will contact you through email or phone call for the schedule of your interview after they assessed your documents.
- Two (2) duly accomplished application form (A4 Size) (photocopy is not acceptable).(see attached.)
- Two (2) recent 4×4 cm SIZE PHOTO taken within the last 2 months.
• Background is plain and white, and free of shadows.
- Valid passport & photocopy of information pages
- Letter of request from the applicant stating the reason for the travel, signed by the applicant with FULL NAME (MIDDLE NAME IN FULL TEXT)
- Original and notarized Certificate of Employment indicating the following: full name, passport number, position, brief description of work duties, monthly salary & duration of leave.
- If self-employed, DTI Registration, SEC or Mayor’s Permit, or Certificate and Articles of Incorporation and general information sheet for the current year
- Original Bank Certificate with corresponding passbook or bank statement for the last 3 months of the current year
- Detailed Day to Day Itinerary
- Flight Itinerary/Reservation Ticket from the AIRLINE
- Hotel Booking/s, from the hotel or online booking website w/proof of payment (indicating the name of the applicant/s) or Letter of Invitation in Spanish from the contact in Argentina duly notarized & legalized by the relevant Association of Notaries Public in Argentina (see instructions below):
***Letter of Invitation:
Letter (in Spanish) from the inviting person in Argentina. The Letter of invitation must be signed before an Argentine Notary Public and certified by the relevant Association of Notaries Public”. The original document has to be sent to the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in Manila – Consular Section – by post.
The letter must be addressed to the Chief of Consular Section of the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in Manila, and must contain the following:
- – All personal and contact information of the inviting person or organization in Argentina: complete name of the person/organization, DNI/CUIT, address, telephone number, email, RENURE registration number, and any other relevant information.
- – All personal and contact information of the foreigner invited to Argentina: complete name (same with what appears in the passport), nationality, date of birth, gender, passport number, address, telephone number, email, and any other contact detail.
- – Reason for travel, relationship with the invited person, a description of the activity to be done in Argentina, length of stay in Argentina, estimated dates of arrival and departure, information on the accommodation of the foreigner during his/her stay, information regarding responsibility for the foreigner’s expenses during his/her stay in Argentina, and any other relevant information.
- – Express that the signatory will be fully responsible for the departure of the said foreign national once the permitted length of stay expires.
Other Important Information:
• Instruction of payment will be provided at the reception, if interview is successful.
***For other nationalities, request appropriate application form, requirements and procedures at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in Manila.
• US Passport Holder can directly go to the immigration desk at the Airport in Argentina & present the round-trip ticket & financial solvency.
The Visa PROCEDURE is as follows:
- Complete the requirements and hand-deliver it to the Consular Section within the filing hours.
- Wait for the result of the assessment which would take at least three (3) working days. The advice will be given over the phone if there are document that needs to be corrected or requested in addition to those passed previously. You may bring the compliance to the Consular Section or email it for the next round of assessment.
- Should everything be in order, the applicant will be notified, via email or phone call, for the interview schedule.
- Appear on the scheduled date of interview with the original passport.
- Should the result of the interview be favorable, leave the passport to the Consular Section and pay the visa at the bank designated by the Consular Section.
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
|Visa Fee:||$ 61|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: Visa processing time: atleast 10 working days and may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.