Australia Visa Application
- Scanned Copy of passport bio-data page (Note: Must be sent to us for scheduling of appointment for filing purposes)
- Duly completed Tourist Visa Application Form (1419)
- Duly completed Tourist Visa Application Checklist Form (subclass 600)
- Copy of your passport including the photo page of your passport and any pages with amendments, endorsements, visas and entry / exit stamps
- 1 passport sized photo attached to the front of the application form
- Photocopy of 6 months bank statement/passbook
- Original Bank Balance Certificate
6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200
- Copy Credit Card statements (If Any)
- Original Certificate of Employment (If Employed)
- If Self Employed: Copy of DTI/Business Permit/Certificate of Registration
- Photocopy of Latest ITR
- Detailed Day to Day Itinerary
- Hotel Voucher
- Copy of Travel Medical Insurance
- Copy of Flight Booking Reservation
- If Invited: Invitation letter from Australian Contact (if applicable) and evidence of your relationship to Australian Contact (e.g. marriage certificate) and a copy of the photo page of their passport
For Minor Applicants (Below 18 years of age)
• Documentary evidence of the child’s relationship to their parents: copy of the child’s birth certificate, showing names of the child and both parents
• For children travelling without one or both parents or legal guardians: a signed written authorization (Form 1229) by non-travelling parent(s) giving agreement to their child to travel, parent’s contact information and ID, the date and duration of travel and whether single or multiple trips are permitted
See: Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
VFS Australia Visa Application Center
Mezzanine Floor Unit M01, Ecoplaza Building,
2305 Chino Roces Avenue Extension Makati City
Metro Manila 1231
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: Approximately one month and may be longer.
• Total fee per person must be payable in cash or through bank deposit. Since the Australian Embassy only accepts Bank Manager’s check as payment, we will handle the conversion of the visa fee into a Manager’s Check for you.