Belgium Visa Application
(Represents Luxembourg, Slovenia and Hungary)
*The complete file should be lodged in 2 sets: 1 original and 1 copy
(Please arrange your documents according to this checklist)
- Visa application form duly completed and signed. (NOTE: Please fill out the attached form, scan and send it back to us so we may transfer all the details to the application portal and schedule you for an appointment.)
- Passport with validity of at least 3 months after the end of the planned journey;
- Copy of the data page of the passport including all pages with visas and stamps;
- One (1) passport sized photo white background taken within the last 6 months;
- Non-refundable visa application fee
Proof of travel – Copy of the round-trip airline ticket reservation with Passenger name & Registration Number (or reservation number). Do not pay for/buy the ticket until a visa has been granted.
*Note: If the application is approved, the visa will be issued according to your round-trip airline ticket reservation
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance – Copy of the insurance issued by accredited companies only. The insurance should:
• Cover the entire duration of the trip
Proof of financial means of the applicant
• Original Personal bank statements, credit card statements or balance covering the last six months
6805 Ayala Avenue Makati City, Manila, Philippines
• For minors: Proof of economic means of parents or legal guardian
Proof of Occupation
• If employed:
• Original Certificate of leave absence
• If self-employed:
• Business Financial Statement (photocopies only)
• Certificate of leave absence if travelling during school year
If travelling with spouse and/or children
• Birth certificates of children issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
• Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance
For non-Filipino applicants who have valid residence status in the Philippines
• Re-entry permit
Documents to submit specifically for Travelling for the purpose of tourism
• Proof of accommodation – Hotel confirmation or hotel voucher
• Proof of Transportation – Copy of train ticket, domestic flight or car rental if planned to visit several Schengen countries
• Travel Itinerary – Detailed day-to-day planned trip
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
View or download the required forms when applying for a visa.
Download Belgium Visa Application Form
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
Metro Manila, 1231 Philippines
|Visa Fee:||$ 101|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 15 calendar days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.