Czech Republic Visa Application
NOTE: Applicants are required to present the original documents/requirements. Applicants must also provide a photocopy of each original document/requirement. Each application must have its own set of requirements.
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport (Note: Must be sent to us first via e-mail before we can book an appointment)
- Completed and signed Visa Application Form
- Original Passport. (Passport should be valid for at least 90 days after the intended departure from Schengen. It shall contain at least two blank pages; it should have been issued within the previous 10 years).
- One (1) recent photograph. (Photo size should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm, with a light-colored background. The photograph must be pasted/glued on the designated space on the upper right side corner of the first page of the application form).
- Copy of Hotel Confirmation Voucher.
- Original Bank Certificate (proof of financial means) must be supported by either:
– copies of bank statements showing transaction history for the past 3 months
– copy of passbook showing transaction history
1226 Metro Manila
* The Official Bank Certificate must include a paragraph containing waiver of rights to release information to the Embassy of the Czech Republic – Visa Section. If this is not possible, a separate authorization letter addressed to the bank concerned must be produced, signed by the account holder and acknowledged by the bank representative (whether by signature or by stamp), a copy of which must be submitted to the Embassy at the time of application.
- Copy of round-trip flight reservation
- Copy of travel medical insurance
- Other documents to support the visa application such as:
– For employees: Original Certificate of Employment with Leave Approval
– For business owners: Business papers (SEC/DTI Certification) (photocopies only)
– For students: Photocopy of Certificate of Enrollment
– For minors: Original Affidavit of support and consent of parents (specially of the non-travelling parent) or legal guardian
– Copy of passport of parents or legal guardian
– Original with photocopy of birth certificate of the minor certified by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
– Original with photocopy of Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) clearance
* Further documentation may be requested at the time of application.
View or download the required forms when applying for a visa.
Download Visa Application Form
The Consular Section can be found at the same address as the Embassy:
Embassy of the Czech Republic in Manila
30F Rufino Pacific Tower
6784 Ayala Avenue
Makati City, 1226 Metro Manila
Tel: (+632) 811 11 55, 811 11 56
Fax: (+632) 811 10 20
|Visa Fee:||$ 91|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 5 working days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.