Denmark Visa Application
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport (Note: Must be sent to us first via e-mail before we can book an appointment)
- Completed and signed Visa Application Form
- One Passport sized photo with white background and not older than 6 months – edited photos are not accepted. Paste your photo (do not staple) on the designated space of the Schengen Visa Application form.
- Original Passport – must be valid for at least three months after departure from Schengen. Valid Passport must have at least 2 unused pages.
- Photocopy of Original Passport – bio page and used pages (with visas and stamps)
- Proof of Sufficient Funds – Original copy of bank certificates of applicant
ADDRESS TO: The Royal Danish (Denmark) Embassy, Manila
11/F 11th Corporate Center,
11th Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
- Full Itinerary or Detailed Day to Day Activities of the Trip
- Copy of Hotel Confirmation Booking – including bookings for all Schengen states (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Flight Reservation – please note it is not required to pay for/buy the ticket until a visa has been granted.
- Photocopy of Travel Medical Insurance
Additional Mandatory Requirements for Minors (under age of 18)
- If travelling alone: Original letter of consent signed by both Parents and photocopies of passports/ valid IDs of parents with signature and contact details, copy DSWD travel clearance.
- If travelling with only one of the parents: An original notarized letter of consent signed by the other parent along with his/her contact details & a photocopy of passport/ valid ID with signature.
- If only one parent has the sole custody of the child: Photocopy of Court Decision awarding custody to that one parent must be submitted.
- If the other parent is deceased: Photocopy of PSA issued death certificate must be submitted.
NB: For the protection of children, the above documents will be verified and additional processing period shall be expected.
- Photocopies of your previous passports for the past 3 years – bio page and used pages (with visas and stamps)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificates of your Children (if applicable)
- If currently employed – submit Original Certificate of Employment stating position, length of service, salary and duration of approved leave of absence, photocopy of company ID and pay slips for the last 3 months
- If self-employed
b. Single proprietorship – Photocopies of Business Name Registration Certificate from DTI and latest Income Tax Statement
- If currently a Student – submit photocopies of certification of enrollment from the school and school ID. If you will be going on a holiday during summer break, submit a photocopy of certification of reservation or certification of enrollment to prove that you are enrolled for the next school year/semester. If travelling during school year, an original certificate of leave of absence from school should also be submitted.
- Photocopies of own means and properties (if applicable) – land titles or car certificate of registration with official receipt
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
VFS Denmark Visa Application Centre
Ground Floor, Ecoplaza Bldg.,
Don Chino Roces Ave.,
Makati City, 1231 Philippines
|Visa Fee:||$ 104|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 15 calendar days and may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.