France Visa Application
NOTE: Documents must be in TWO COMPLETE SETS (Original and Photocopy) and must be arranged in the CORRECT ORDER, specified below:
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport (Note: Must be sent to us first via e-mail before we can book an appointment)
- Completed and signed visa application form with photo (35mm x 45mm, white background)
- Original passport (3 months’ validity from the end of intended stay with photocopy), photocopy of valid and former visas, pages of the passport with Immigration stamps and previous refusal stamps (if any)
- Cover letter explaining the purpose of the trip and proposed day-to-day itinerary with signature over printed name of the applicant
- Proof of Accommodation
– For Tourists: copy of hotel reservations (for the entire stay in the Schengen area)
– If staying with a French resident: “Attestation d’accueil” (delivered by the City hall where the host is residing (the original must be presented) + copy of that host’s passport or residence permit (if citizen of a country outside the EU) + proof of relationship (if applicable)
– For priests, nuns and missionaries: “Formulaire unique” + certificate from the Apostolic Nunciature and guarantee letter from French and Filipino congregation
- Round Trip Flight Reservation
- For family visit, proof of relationship with the host (photocopy of birth certificate and marriage certificate if any)
- Original certificate of employment with monthly salary and leave of absence approved by employer
- If self-employed, photocopy of official business registration (DTI Permit and /or SEC papers) for current and previous year
- Photocopy of latest personal Income Tax Return
- Recent (issued within the last month) original bank certificate addressed to the Embassy of France, 16th Floor Pacific Star Building, Buendia Corner, Makati Avenue, 1200 Makati City.
- Photocopy of the last three months’ statement of account of the same bank account
- For minors and/or students (photocopies only):
– Proof of economic means of parents/legal guardian
– Copy of passport of parents/legal guardian and affidavit of support and consent
– Proof of enrollment and certificate of leave of absence if travelling during the school year
- Identity/Marital Status
- A copy of travel insurance
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
Makati City, 1231 Philippines
|Visa Fee:||$ 106|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 5 working days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.