Germany Visa Application
All the documents itemized below are to be submitted by the applicant during his/her personal interview.
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport (Note: Must be sent to us first via e-mail before we can book an appointment)
- Original passport (which must be valid for at least another 3 months upon the conclusion of the travel and must contain two empty pages and one photocopy of the passport, and further valid and invalid passports.)
- One (1) current passport sized picture
- Please fill out the attached form, scan and send it back to us via email so we may transfer all the details to the application portal.
- Hotel confirmation voucher
- Copy of Round-trip Flight Reservation
- Original Bank Certificate with previous 6 months bank statement
Metro Manila, Philippines
- Copy of travel insurance
- Proof of employment
• Proof of your employment, i.e. most recent photocopy of income tax return, original certificate of employment (including your employer’s full name, complete address and telephone number with area code details regarding your position or professional designation, income, duration of the working relationship); original letter of approved leave of absence signed by your employer.
• Photocopy of recent Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Additional documents for children below age 18:
– Original Birth Certificate of the child, issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA – former NSO) on Security Paper (SECPA)
– If traveling without both parents:
• Declaration of consent by the legal guardian(s), signed in front of a German consular officer as well as Passports of the legal guardian(s) (original and photocopy of the data page) or Proof of legal custody (for minors with parents whose marriage was dissolved/annulled)
• Death certificate of the other parent And Travel Permit issued by the Philippine Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD); please contact the DSWD form further information. The according proof should be carried along and submitted to the border control. (if applicable)
• If the person(s) having cared and custody of the child is resident abroad, a declaration of consent, given before the responsible German (honorary-) Consul must be submitted. If the person(s) having care and custody of the child live(s) in Germany, this declaration must be given before a German Notary public or the responsible alien’s authority (Ausländerbehörde).
The German Embassy Manila does not accept incomplete applications – if an application is submitted without the ascertainable documents for the purpose of travel, the application will be turned away at the visa counter and you will be requested to set a new appointment for your visa interview. The Embassy does not assume the responsibility of the distribution of unasked for documents sent in by regular mail, fax or email. Although the information in this sheet has been prepared with utmost care, we cannot accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.
The Embassy reserves the right to request further documents.
View or download the required forms when applying for a visa.
Download Documents Checklist
Download Visa Application Form
Download Questionnaire for use under section 54 (6) of the Residence Act
Download Information provided to applicants pursuant to Section 54 (2) No. 8 in conjunction with Section 53 of the Residence Act
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
|Visa Fee:||$ 83|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 7 working days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.