Greece Visa Application
Required Documents: One (1) set of photocopies of all documents
- Completed Self-Check List.
- Completed duly filled typewritten application Form.
- One (1) recent passport-sized photo with white background pasted on the application form.
- Original Passport – with a minimum remaining validity of six (6) months after the starting date of the travel, at least two (2) adjacent free pages and no existing valid Schengen visas.
- Original old passports with photocopy of all previous visas and stamps. Please provide Original Affidavit of loss for any previous passports lost, stolen or destroyed.
- For applicants with non-Filipino passports: provide a copy of valid ACR, ICR and re-entry permit.
- Financial Means (Note: all below documents required)
– Property titles (if applicable)
Metro Manila, Philippines 1229
- Employment Status
– For self-employed: Photocopy of latest business permit, company’s registration and incorporation document (GIS) and company ITR.
- If invited:
– If invited by Greek: solemn declaration (“Υπεύθυνη Δήλωση”) with authenticated signature and same content as above. If invited by Portuguese: “Termo de Responsabilidade”.
10. For minors:
– In addition to the above, DSWD clearance is required if the applicant is not travelling with any of his/her parents or legal guardians.
- Copy of detailed travel itinerary
- Copy flight reservations (purchased tickets not required)
– Please note: your departure date from the Philippines should be at least fifteen (15) days after application submission date.
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations – For the entire duration of your stay in the Schengen area
- Copy of Travel Insurance
*You may be required to present the above-mentioned documents at any time during your travel. Please note that visa issuance does not guarantee your entry into Schengen area: this decision lies exclusively with border control authorities.
Please note: Personal appearance of all visa applicants is mandatory. We reserve the right to allocate appointments outside applicant’s preferred dates. Allocated appointment slots are definite and not subject to change. In case of non-appearance, applicants forfeit their allocated appointment slot.
On the day of your appointment: Bring all required documents in a long brown envelope, with your surname, name and contact number written in bold capital letters on the upper left corner of the envelope. Enclosed documents should be in the order of the self-check list. Arrive on time and proceed to the counter to submit your application. After application pre-screening, you will be given instructions on how to pay the visa fee. Upon receipt of payment, your application and biometric data will be registered. A short interview may follow.
Visa fee payment is a prerequisite for examining your application: it is not refundable and it does not guarantee visa issuance. You may be required to provide additional documents, based on the outcome of your interview.
Important Notice: We cannot accommodate telephone or email inquiries on the outcome of your application, or the release date of your visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1229\
|Visa Fee:||$ 79|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 15 calendar days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.