Indian E-Tourist Visa Application
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport (Please sent to us via email)
• Size: Minimum 10 KB, Maximum 300 KB
- Scanned Photograph (to be sent to us via email ) should meet the following requirements:
• Without borders
- Visa fee
- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply E-Tourist visa online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days. Example: If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 4th Oct.
- The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded document and photograph are not clear/as per specification.
- Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
- Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
- The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
- E-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued on arrival is only single entry, non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
Please note: The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
View or download the required form when applying for a visa.
Download Form Indian Visa Application Form
NOTE: Please fill-out the attached form, scan and send it back to us via email, so we may transfer all the details to the application portal.
|Visa Fee:||$ 60|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.