Israel Visa Application
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Argentina
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
Visa validity is 58 days from the date of issue and the duration of stay is limited to 30days from the date of entry.
- Duly accomplished visa application form
- One passport sized photo pasted on the application form
- Valid passport and photocopy of the information pages
- Letter of request from the applicant stating the reason for the visit
- Original Certificate of Employment indicating salary and duration of leave. For business owners, SEC or Mayor’s Permit (original and photocopy)
- Bank Statement (at least three months). They don’t accept Bank Certificates.
- Other proofs of financial capabilities to support oneself
- Confirmed hotel bookings or hotel vouchers
- Confirmed air ticket (original and photocopy) or booking certificate
- Other supporting documents
The processing time for visas is normally 2-3 working days*
(* Subject to immigration approval and the application being complete. Please note that the timelines mentioned here are merely indicative and it’s possible the status may take longer than this. Please refer to holidays and closures for calculating working days)
For both Visas an Express Visa facility is available where clients visas will be processed on priority and the visa status will be communicated within 48 hours**
(** Subject to immigration approval and the application being complete. Please note that the timelines mentioned here are merely indicative and it’s possible the status may take longer than this. Please refer to holidays and closures for calculating working days)
EK Staff can also apply for visas on Staff Rebated tickets.