Japan Visa Application
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
- Original valid Passport – Broken lamination of the photo part is not accepted. Must have signature and have at least two (2) blank pages.
- Visa Application Form to be print in A4 size
- 1 pc. photo
– Photo must be glued on the application form.
- *PSA Birth Certificate issued within one year
- *PSA Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married) issued within one year
*EXEMPTION OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE & MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE – If the applicant has his/her passport (old or valid) with a used Japanese visa
- Original Bank Certificate
2627 Roxas Blvd, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
- Original Certificate of Employment or Business Registration or DTI Certificate (photocopy only)
***Additional requirements for minors:
- If traveling with parents: Original Letter of Guarantee-must be print in A4 size.
- If not travelling with parents: Letter of Guarantee plus clearance to exit from DSWD.
- In case both parents has a valid Japanese visa: please provide photocopy of parent’s passport bio-data page & valid Japanese visa.
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
ATTIC TOURS PHILIPPINES, INC. GF, Hotel JEN Manila, 3001 Roxas Blvd., Pasay City, Manila Telephone: +632 984-0566, 668-9845
|Visa Fee:||$ 21|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 5 working days & may be longer
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.