Malta Visa Application
- Completed and signed visa application form
- Two (2) passport-size photographs on a white background and not more than 6 months old.
- Original with photocopy of the applicant’s passport (only pages with visa stickers or stamps and bio-data page need to be copied, as well as the passport’s extension date if applicable). The applicant’s passport should be valid for at least three (3) months upon return. It should contain at least 2 blank pages.
- Proof of travel:
- Copy of round-trip flight reservation with Passenger Registration Number (or booking number) and Detailed day to day itinerary.
- The ticket should prove that the stay in the Schengen area does not exceed 90 days. It is recommended not to buy the ticket until the visa is granted.
- Copy of Hotel confirmation voucher (to all Schengen states of destination)
- Copy of Travel Insurance
- Proof of financial means of the applicants:
– If the applicant is minor: Photocopy proof of economic means of parents or legal guardians
08. Proof of Socio-professional status:
If employed: Original Certificate of employment with approved leave of absence
If self-employed: DTI/SEC registration of business, Income Tax Return, Business Financial Statement and PRC ID (photocopies only)
For retired persons: Proof of pension or other regular income
If student: Copy of proof of enrollment or Original Certificate leave of absence (if travelling during the school year)
For unemployed adults:
– If single/divorced/widow/widower: any other proof of regular income
09. Proof of will to return:
– Proof of family ties in the Philippines (e.g. marriage certificate)
– Photocopy of passport bio-data page of parents/legal guardians.
Please note that the Embassy of Malta may in justified cases, request additional documents which are not mentioned in the above list or request an interview during the examination of an application. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee the automatic issuance of a visa. It is also important to note that original certificates submitted with applications may not in all cases be returned.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
|Visa Fee:||$ 116|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 15 working days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.