Netherlands Visa Application
Applications and the following documents with photocopy, enclose in 1 long brown envelope (do not write anything on the envelope) should be submitted in person:
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport (Note: Must be sent to us first via e-mail before we can book an appointment)
- A completed and signed Schengen visa application form
- Original passport (Please include your original OLD passport – if Any) with photocopy of all previously issued visas, entry & exit stamps, and information pages.
Note: Your passport or travel document must be:
c. cannot have been issued more than 10 years ago
04. If minor: who will be travelling alone or with 1 parent, please submit the following documents:
c. declaration of consent from both parents, stating that the minor can travel
If relevant: a declaration from the minor’s school consenting to their absence.
05. Recent two (2) pcs. passport sized photo – with white background, neutral expression, closed mouth, ears should be exposed, no accessories and photo must not been taken 6 months older.
06. Copy of Flight Reservation
07. Copy of Travel Insurance
08. Proof of financial means of the applicant. One or more of the following documents may be submitted:
A. Original Bank Certificate
Addressed to: Netherlands Embassy in Manila 26/F BDO Equitable Bank Tower 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1226, Philippines
B. Recent Original bank statement or balance over the last three months.
09. Proof of occupation
Birth certificates of children (If Any; PSA copy)
10. Documents proving your visit for tourist purposes
2. Copy of Detailed Day to Day Itinerary
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
26/F BDO Equitable Bank Tower 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines
|Visa Fee:||$ 107|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 15 calendar days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.