New Zealand Application
All applicants must provide:
01. Completely signed Visa Application Form.
02. Two (2) passport-sized colored photographs for everyone included in the application
• Less than 6 months old, in focus, in color and showing natural skin tones (no red-eye), unaltered by photo-editing software, taken against a plain light-colored (not white) background, neutral expression, closed mouth, no accessories
03. Original valid passport or travel document for everyone included in the application
04. Evidence showing you have sufficient funds in your name to support yourself – Original with photocopy of recent Bank Certificate with Bank Statement or photocopy of passbook
Addressed to: New Zealand Embassy
35th Floor Zuellig Building, Makati Avenue
corner, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
1225 Metro Manila
05. If Employed: Original Certificate of Employment
06. If Self-Employed:
• If professional: Photocopy of PRC ID/License
07. Copy of Flight Reservation
08. Copy of Detailed Day to Day Itinerary
09. If your partner and/or dependent children are included in this application:
• Evidence that you are the parent or legal guardian of the children included in this application (Copy of PSA Birth Certificate)
10. Applications can be submitted by applicants or their representatives in person at the counter of the New Zealand Visa Application Centre in Manila
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
View or download the required forms when applying for a visa.
Download New Zealand Visa Application Form
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
VFS NEW ZEALAND VISA APPLICATION CENTER
Mezzanine Floor Unit M01, Ecoplaza Building,
2305 Chino Roces Avenue Extension Makati City
Metro Manila 1231