Russian Visa Application
DOCUMENTS FOR TOURIST APPLICATION:
A basic set of documents required for visa application consists of:
- Please fill-out the attached form, scan and send it back to us so we may transfer all the details to the application portal and schedule you for an appointment.
- Original passport – which should have at least one page clear from both sides intended for visas. Your passport must be valid not less than six month since the date of your departure.
- One passport-size photo – (DO NOT STAPLE in the application form).
- The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly, with eyes open
a. The photograph must have been taken within the last six monthsb. The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure: 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the framec. The applicant should not look down or to either side, and the face should cover about 50 percent of the photo aread. Side or angled views are NOT acceptede. Lighting should be such that there are no distracting shadows on the face or backgroundf. Your face must be square to the camera with a neutral expression, neither frowning nor smiling, and with your mouth closed
g. The photos must be clear, well defined and taken against a plain white or light-colored background
05. Original with photocopy of Bank Certificate and statement or photocopy of passbook06. If Employed: Original Certificate of Employment with photocopy of company ID
If Self-Employed:a. Original Certificate of Affiliation (If applicable)b. Photocopy of DTI/Business Permit/SECc. Photocopy of PRC ID (If any)
If Travelling with MINOR/Children:
b. Children should apply for separate visas only if they travel on their own passports. In this case please obtain personal invitations for your child/children with his/her/their particulars (i.e. name, date of birth, passport number, sex, etc.).Those entered in their parents passports must be obligatory inscribed in an invitation and visa application when applying for visa. Non-traveling parents must confirm in an affidavit their consent for their children’s travel.
07. A standard travel confirmation from a hosting authorized Russian travel agency, accredited by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a copy of a travel voucher from the same travel agency in Russia (per application). Fax and e-mail copies are acceptable.
A. The confirmation must contain: the agency’s reference number, registration number, the date of entry to Russia and the date of exit from Russia, the purpose of the trip, the number of entries to Russia (single or double entry).
B. Please note, that Hotel booking cannot be considered as a reason for issuance of tourist visas or be a substitute for a travel confirmation; though in some cases hotels are registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, bearing a status of travel agency. Please consult with hotels on this subject. Only those with a reference number are entitled to issue valid travel confirmations.
08. Copy Flight Itinerary – The dates should be the same as in the confirmation and application form
09. Copy of Travel Insurance
- The type of visa should be strictly adhered to. If your travel plans changed after the visa issuance you have to leave the country and re-apply for a different visa. After submitting documents to Visa Section data (dates of entry\exit, type etc.) can’t be changed.
- Normally we don’t demand Philippine nationals to apply for tourist visa in person. You can apply by the help of agents, relatives or friends if you reside outside of Manila. However, we reserve the right to invite any visa applicant of whatever citizenship to be interviewed by a consular officer in person if such is considered necessary. The personal appearance is necessary to apply for humanitarian, working, student, private, business, transit visas.
The Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
Embassy of the Russian Federation
Room 402 A, 4 fl., RCI Building
105 Rada Street, Legazpi Village
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines