South African Visa Application
Visitor’s Visa Less Than 3 Months
The following documents must be submitted to the South African application center when applying for a visa:
- Original Passport – (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay or departure date from South Africa; with at least Two unused or blank visa pages)
- Photocopy of your passport bio-data page
- Two recent (not older than 30 days or 1 month) passport size, ( 35mmx45mm of the picture) photographs (closed mouth, neutral expression, white background)
- Fully completed and signed visa application form-11 (DHA-84) – in black ink and block letters; signature should match the on the passport.
- Proof of Financial means
• Orignal 3 months bank statement or photocopy of passbook (certified by bank and not older than 7 days from the time of application)
- Proof of Accommodation
• Hotel Confirmation Voucher
- Provisional Airline Booking (not a paid ticket)
• Copy of Flight Itinerary
- If Employed:
• Original Certificate of Employment
• Photocopy of PRC ID (If any)
- If travelling with spouse – Photocopy of PSA Marriage Certificate (For verification purpose applicant needs to carry the Original Marriage Certificate at the time of submission at the visa application center)
- If Minor:
• Proof of Guardianship or custody or letter of consent or personal affidavit from the guardian
- For Business – please provide an invitation letter.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Please, bear in mind that failing to meet any of the following requirements will also render the application incomplete.
- All application forms filled by hand must be original in BLACK INK only. Scanned copies or signatures of application forms will strictly not be accepted
- Please be aware that all decisions regarding the issuance of, number of entries and duration of a visa are at the sole discretion of the embassy and it is not guaranteed that the embassy will grant your request.
- Please be aware that applicants should be aware of the processing time for their chosen category of visa and apply accordingly. Please also note that all processing times are minimum as stated, and in some cases may take longer
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
Ground Floor, Ecoplaza Bldg.,
Don Chino Roces Ave., Makati City
Metro Manila, 1231 Philippines
|Service Fee:||$ 45|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 5 working days & may be longer.
Visa Fee: Visitors visa is Gratis for less than 3 months of stay.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.