Korean Visa Application
01. Personal Appearance (if requested by the Embassy)
02. Duly completed and signed visa application form
03. Two(2) recent passport size picture with white background, neutral expression, ears must be exposed and no accessories
04. Original passport valid for at least 6 month prior to departure
05. Photocopy of your passport bio-data page
06. Original with photocopy of valid visa and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5years
(OECD Countries: AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA, CHILE, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, HUNGARY, ICELAND, IRELAND, ISRAEL, ITALY, JAPAN, KOREA, LUXEMBOURG, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, POLAND, PORTUGAL, SLOVAK REPUBLIC, SLOVENIA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, TURKEY, UNITED KINGDOM AND UNITED STATES)
07. If employed: Original Certificate of Employment – must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, address, office landline number (cellphone number is not allowed), email address
08. If self-employed: Photocopy of Business registration, DTI/SEC Certificate of registration, Mayor’s Permit or Original hospital certificate of affiliation
09. Photocopy of a valid PRC Card/IBP Card (If applicable only)
10. Photocopy of recent Income Tax Return or Form 2316
(Note: Frequent travelers who have traveled as tourist to OECD member countries within 5 years are exempted from submitting ITR).
11. Original Bank Certificate – must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average balance – ADB
Addressed to: Korean Embassy, McKinley Town Center, 122 Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila
12. Original or Certified true copy of Bank Statements (6months) or passbook for the last 3 months
13. Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
14. Photocopy of PSA Marriage Certificate (if Married)
• Submit document of parents same as above together with Original affidavit of support
• If Studying, submit copy of enrollment certificate from school
• Photocopy of School ID
• Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate of child
• If travelling alone, submit Original DSWD Permit
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
View or download the required form when applying for a visa.
Download Visa Application Form
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.