Spain Visa Application
Short-term Visa (Tourism, Business & other visas less than 90 days stay)
- Scanned bio-data page of your passport – must be sent to us first via email before we can book an appointment
- Duly accomplished and signed visa application form.
- One (1) recent passport‐size photo with white background (to be pasted on the application form)
- Original passport (valid for a minimum 3 months after the planned trip)
- One (1) photocopy of the bio-data page of the valid passport and all previous visas and stamps
- Original previous passports with photocopy of the bio-data page, all previous visas and stamps (if applicable)
- For spouses of Spanish/EU nationals – Spanish/EU marriage certificate (issued not more than 6 months ago) recognized by the Government of the corresponding EU national. Marriages that are not registered/recognized by the corresponding EU Government will not be processed as an EU spouse visa. Only marriages recognized/registered by the corresponding EU Government are free of charge
- Minors: The corresponding Original authorization
- Proof of economic means: Original Bank Certificate, Photocopy of ITR, photocopy of International Credit Cards (if any)
Addressed to: Consulate General Spain
5TH Floor ACT Tower 135 Senator Gil Puyat Ave.,
Makati City, Philippines
- If invited by relative/friend, OFFICIAL INVITATION LETTER issued by Spanish Police and photocopy of the sponsor´s passport and/or D.N.I., residence card, etc.
- If employed: Certificate of Employment and authorization for leave of absence (original copies)
- If self‐employed: Photocopy of Business Permit/Registration and company ITR
- For non‐Filipino applicants, please present your ACR, ICR and re‐entry permit (and 1 set of photocopies)
- Airline reservation from an airline office:
• only itineraries with Spain as main destination (longest stay) will be processed
- Copy of Travel Insurance
• Validity period of the insurance coverage must be for the duration of the intended stay
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS VISA
- Please follow the Procedure and Requirements for Short‐term Visa.
- Invitation letter in Spanish from the company in Spain.
- Letter from your company containing all the details pertinent to the trip: purpose of the trip, length of stay, the counterpart in Spain, who shoulders the expense.
- Complete the documents required. Put all the documents in 1 large brown envelope (with the applicant´s surname, name and contact number written in bold letters on the upper left corner of the envelope)
- Always include 2 photocopies of the filled‐up application form and 1 photocopy of the rest of the documents.
- The Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
First Maritime Place, 7458-60 Bagtikan St. San Antonio Village,
Makati City, Philippines
|Visa Fee:||$ 91|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 15 working days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.