Switzerland Visa Application
- Please fill-out the attached form, scan and send it back to us so we may transfer all the details to the application portal and schedule you for an appointment.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized pictures
– Recent (less than 6 months old)
03. Original DSWD Travel Clearance for Minors Or Letter of Consent
– If one of the parents is not going to travel together with the minor children
- Original valid passport – Passport expiration date must be 3 months after the date of your return from the Schengen Area.
- Photocopy of Passport – Copy of the applicant’s valid passport (Inside front cover containing holder’s personal information and ALL the additional pages which contains visas and stamps valid and expired. Inside back cover containing important reminders, signature and other passport information.)
- Original old passport – Any used or expired passport(s) that an applicant has.
- Photocopy of old Passport/s – including ALL the visas and stamps (personal data page, inner back page, and official entries)
- Photocopy of Travel Insurance
- Copy of round-trip flight ticket reservation – CONFIRMED reservation of the round-trip flight ticket. (Note: Please do not buy the ticket before the visa is issued. The Embassy or the visa center would not take any responsibility for any costs concerning the changing or invalidity of the ticket.)
- Proof of Accommodation – Copy of confirmed hotel reservation/s for the entire duration of stay in the Schengen countries.
- Travel Itinerary – Copy of Detailed day-to-day itinerary of planned trip or schedule of activities
- Original Certificate of Employment – Original letter from employer on official company paper with header, hand signed, dates and clearly mentioning: address, telephone and fax numbers of the company; the name of the applicant, position, annual salary and years of service; confirmation of position after the return; the purpose of the visit; the person or the entity who will bear the travel and living costs, approved leave of absence
- Photocopy of Business license or organization code or institution legal person certificate – DTI/SEC registration, income tax return, financial statements)
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) – For employed BIR form 2316, for self-employed BIR form 1702
- Original Bank Certificate with Bank statement of the applicant/host/sponsor with photocopy – Covering the last six (6) months (except credit card record)
Paseo De Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila
- Original PSA Marriage Certificate with photocopy – if travelling with spouse
- Original Student Certificate with photocopy – Proof of enrollment, leave of absence from school (if travelling while classes are ongoing.)
- Original PSA Birth Certificate with photocopy if minor
Please note that the Embassy may request additional documents during the examination of an application which are not mentioned in the above list. The applicant is hereby informed that submitting the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee automatic issuance of a visa.
View or download the required form when applying for a visa.
Download Visa Application Form
Locate your nearest Visa Application Centre below.
Makati City, Philippines
|Visa Fee:||$ 79|
|Service Fee:||$ 20|
Total Fee per Person:
Visa Processing Time: 5-10 working days & may be longer.
NOTE: Visa fee is subject to change without prior notice.
9-month trial period until July 31, 2018 for a further review